Role: Casting Producer
Production: 8 x 60 new series for E4
Dates: 3rd Feb – 24th May 2020
Talented People is thrilled to be staffing a new E4 series fronted by well known talent. The series will challenge young adults to push personal boundaries in the wilderness.
The right Casting Producer will :
- have excellent contacts with an E4 / ITV / BBC3 demographic
- have initiative, gut instinct and be fearless on the phone
- be a mature head with solid understanding of all elements of duty of care (working together with Showrunner)
- be very organised
- manage a team
- be able to work flexibly depending on availability of contributors for chats
- go on the shoot for 3 weeks towards end of contract
If you are available for the dates, have relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, apply through the website below or by sending your most up to date CV, a SHORT cover note and subject bar ‘Casting Producer – E4’ to:
Talented People is an Equal Opportunity company and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and circumstances.
We hope you’re following Talented People on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you’re not, you’re missing good TV industry talk and news, what to watch on the box, as well as our latest job opportunities… Keep your eyes peeled for our blog posts too, they’re pretty fun and informative.