Role: DV Director/Jnr PD
Production: 4 x 1hr C4 series
Dates: 2nd March – end of April
Location: Cardiff for the first 2 weeks (but this can involve remote working for the right person) and India for the 7 week shoot.
Talented People has been tasked to find an experienced and independent DV Director/Junior PD.
The series is an entertaining and intelligent access doc, which will be filmed at various locations in India.
The right person will be:
- A strong shooting DV Director, with real editorial rigour.
- Confident and independent, as they will be working between teams in different locations.
- Experienced with privileged access and be sensitive to a wide range of contributors. Very important to have a good sense of C4 tone.
- Strong at shooting on an FS7.
- Happy to travel solo at times.
If you are available for the required dates, have relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, apply through the website below or by sending your most up to date CV, a SHORT cover note and subject bar ‘DV Director – C4 series’ to:
Talented People is an Equal Opportunity company and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and circumstances.
We hope you’re following Talented People on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you’re not, you’re missing good TV industry talk and news, what to watch on the box, as well as our latest job opportunities… Keep your eyes peeled for our blog posts too, they’re pretty fun and informative.