Role: Accounts Assistant
Date: To start ASAP – permanent contract
Talented People is looking for a bright and energetic Accounts Assistant to join a busy production company making some of the best known shows on TV.
We are looking for an organised and dedicated individual to help in the accounts department with a very broad range of duties. The candidate must be able to handle a demanding workload without being fazed, stay calm, ask sensible questions, get the job done, and smile.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtain authorisation for and post invoices for production and overhead costs.
- Generally maintain purchase ledger, investigate and resolve queries and old items.
- Purchase ledger payments – compile, obtain authorisation, post, file away.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Record, monitor and post petty cash, ensure it is accounted for in a timely manner.
- Analyse, get authorised and post company credit card statements.
- Process PAYE payroll in conjunction with external bureau.
- File all paperwork in an orderly manner.
Experience of TV production and Octopus PMI would be useful but not essential. More important is that you are hungry to learn, energetic, organised and have experience of a wide spectrum of accounting duties.
If you have the right experience and attitude, and can be available shortly, you can apply through the website below or by sending your most up to date CV, availability, SHORT cover with overview of your relevant skills, and subject bar ‘Accounts Assistant’ to:
We hope you’re following Talented People on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you’re not, you’re missing good TV industry talk and news, what to watch on the box, as well as our latest job opportunities… Keep your eyes peeled for our blog posts too, they’re pretty fun and informative.
Talented People is an Equal Opportunity company and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and circumstances.