Job title: Senior Development Producer / Development Exec
Production: Working across sports documentary development slate
Dates: Starting ASAP in 2020 for 6 months, the successful candidate staying long term
Talented People is working on behalf of a successful and dynamic client that lives and breathes all aspects of sport – from marketing, to media rights, from production to events.
In the last couple of years, they have developed a name for astonishing access feature docs and mini series in the sporting world, and are looking to build on their relationships and portfolio in this area.
This role is a new one, which is the dream job for a developer who lives and breathes sport – maybe in their spare time, and possibly not currently reflected on their CV.
The right candidate will:
– have a passion for sport and a solid knowledge across most sports.
– be a high-end documentary / feature doc developer, totally immersed in the factual landscape
– be an excellent ideas generator and strong writer
– understand how high-end interview & archive docs are made and be brimming with ways the company could be using their contacts in the sporting world to make more in this territory
– be able to innovate and develop independently
– be able to develop small germs of ideas into full treatments and pitch them
– be passionate about the TV landscape and current in their knowledge of programming and commissioner needs across all platforms – terrestrial and SVOD.
If you fit the bill and are keen to be considered for this role, you can apply through the website below or by sending your most up to date CV, a SHORT cover note with relevant experience highlighted, and subject bar ‘Developer – Sports Docs’ to:
We hope you’re following Talented People on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you’re not, you’re missing good TV industry talk and news, what to watch on the box, as well as our latest job opportunities… Keep your eyes peeled for our blog posts too, they’re pretty fun and informative.
Talented People is an Equal Opportunity company and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and circumstances.