Production: Brand new BBC One series
Dates: Immediate start to February 7th, with the potential to extend
Talented People is looking for an experienced Researcher with a great telephone manner to dig out brilliant items to be sold on a brand new presenter-led antiques format for BBC One.
- Have experience of confidently phone bashing.
- Be able to research online and dig deep on social media.
- Be able to quickly identify and pitch the strongest stories.
- Have excellent people skills.
- Have boundless energy and enthusiasm.
- Be based in Brighton, or able to work full time in Brighton.
If you are available for the dates, have relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, apply through the website below or by sending your most up to date CV, a SHORT cover note and subject bar ‘Researcher – Brighton’ to:
Talented People is an Equal Opportunity company. We encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and circumstances.
We hope you’re following Talented People on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you’re not, you’re missing good TV industry talk and news, what to watch on the box, as well as our latest job opportunities… Keep your eyes peeled for our blog posts too, they’re pretty fun and informative.