Production: 8 x 60 new series for E4
Dates: 3rd Feb – 11th Sep 2020
Location: London & location
Talented People is thrilled to be staffing a new E4 series fronted by well known talent. The series will challenge young adults to push personal boundaries in the wilderness.
This ambitious new Fact Ent project requires an outstanding Showrunner to lead the team, drill down into the mechanics of the format and execute both shoot and edit to a high standard.
- have strong experience shaping new popular formats on series for E4, ITV or BBC3
- be excellent with talent and contributors alike
- manage multiple storylines and different teams on location
- be a mature head with solid understanding of all elements of duty of care (working together with Casting Producer
- be an outstanding and inspiring team leader
- be able to work flexibly depending on availability of contributors
- be on location in the UK for 3 weeks towards end of contract
If you are available for the dates, have relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, apply through the website below or by sending your most up to date CV, a SHORT cover note and subject bar ‘Showrunner – E4’ to:
Talented People is an Equal Opportunity company and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and circumstances.
We hope you’re following Talented People on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. If you’re not, you’re missing good TV industry talk and news, what to watch on the box, as well as our latest job opportunities… Keep your eyes peeled for our blog posts too, they’re pretty fun and informative.